Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Zager Zad20 & Big Baby Mahogany Review From Macaluso



When I first read about Zager guitars, I was curious on how it really works. The descriptions of their guitars always seems too good be true, like it’s the guitar of the future. But when I bought myself one and started using it … it really is the guitar of the future.
 
It’s really easy to play and very sturdy. I now own two Zager guitars, a Zager Zad20 and Zager Big Baby Mahogany. 

My zager Zad20 is a medium size guitar with a well-made beautiful inlay made out of Sitka Struce. It’s an acoustic guitar releasing a really good full rich sound. I even plugged it in an amplifier and it still doesn’t and it doesn’t give off that buzzing sound.

While my Big Baby is really a smaller style of a dreadnought guitar but still releases this awesome sound which I won’t get on guitars with same prices. It’s made out of Mahogany wood.

They even have this lifetime warranty on their guitars so I’m pretty sure that my guitar will always be in top shape, not that it isn’t. It still sounds good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment