Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Sister Barbara from Aydelotte Zager Guitar Review


YESHIANDBARBS@aol.com


I was searching on internet and reading some acoustic guitar forums then I read a post about zager then I visited its website to see its product and services.

If I compare my new ZAD80CE with my other guitars then no comparisons because zager is far superior to my older guitars. I am 70 years old and playing guitar for fun but with my previous guitar, wasn’t well, it was very hard to play and heavy so difficult to carry. But my new zager is very easy to play and carry.

I love this guitar very much and this is my favorite guitars. But my best favorite part is its great sound and its playability and excellent craftsman ship on this guitar. It is a beautiful instrument for play.
Price of this guitar is very low compare to my expectation.

Wow, the customer support of this company is the best. I never deal with any other company like zager. The staff working at zager has good manners and talks politely and gives answer to every question.


I recommend zager guitars to professional and beginner. Especially for beginner because It’s is very easy to play with best quality sound.

As I said I am 70 years old and learning guitar. I was having problem with the fender guitar was difficult to play and i could not practice more. My zager Zad80ce is very easy to play and now I can practice for long time and enjoying. And the best part of this guitar is 100% money back guarantee. So buy it once and if you not satisfied with it you can send back it to zager and take your money back. Once again thanks denny for this amazing instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment