Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Easy to play & Affordable Zager Guitar Review from Bob Haase







Model: Zager Zad 50ce

I got the guitar a couple of days ago and it is beautiful!  I wasn't sure if I'd like the sunburst design, but I just love it. I have strummed at it a little and it feels so nice in my hands.  Anyway, you can probably tell that I am very happy with the guitar.  I've got to get some cord music so I can play and sing those old songs. 

I love its action, fit and finish, sound quality and Ease of play in very lower price. In any other brand all these this in very high price. And one another thing construction quality of this guitar is great and best quality wood used by denny.

 Thank you for your excellent service and this most awesome guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment