Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Awesome Acoustic Electric Zager Zad80ce Review from Tin Seneca



I picked up my new ZAD80CE on Saturday....I fooled around with it for an hour at my Father/Brother's business with the sound of power sander and table saw in the background. First thing I said "well the neck/action is comfortable". Then I took my 45 mile drive home in a hurry to come home and play this guitar. I messed around with it for a few hours, putting my hands through the test in between watching my 14 month old daughter. I love the sound, bright but deep. Even better that I was looking for. 

I had a couple songs that I was working on. One for my metal band that I thought the acoustic would sound great in the verses and a country song that I'm working on to try to sell to Nashville. I practiced the parts a couple times, miked it up and just flew through it. Sounds awesome.

 Played it yesterday for a little bit in between working on bass lines for a song and I love it. Is the hype about the Zager "String Science" all it's cracked up to be??? Yes. It's not hype. It's real. I will be emailing you a real testimonial on the guitar in a week or so for you to post on your website. I just wanted to give you a quick message. 

Thank you for the awesome customer service. By far the best customer service I have ever dealt with.

For More information email at : tseneca@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment