Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zager Guitar Reviews

The ZAD-50 guitar is the standard dreadnought body using solid spruce tops, mahogany back and sides, and rosewood neck, fretboard and bridge. It is a solidly built guitar with scalloped bracing that is built to accommodate extra light strings and still achieve a full and rich projection.

The guitar is excellent for my style. I am a beginner and was looking for a great sounding guitar, one that sounds full and resonates well. I wanted to make sure the guitar sounded great so I could concentrate on my abilities.

The guitar is beautiful. It has a solid cedar top and rosewood back and sides. Golden grove tuners and a gorgeous abalone inlay also add to its looks and overall presence.

I just received my ZAD-50CE. It arrived right on schedule (I arranged
to work from home to be here for delivery). The guitar is beautiful
and plays as E-Z as advertised. The sound is rich and full, without
the tone thinness found in "reasonable" priced acoustics.

No comments:

Post a Comment